More than half of this week’s artists have been played on the show before, but hey, who cares. They’re quite good, and I feel rather lazy. I won’t get eighty-sixed for that.
Enjoy, and stay safe!
- John Zorn - Tre Nel 5000 (The Big Gundown: John Zorn Plays the Music of Ennio Morricone, Nonesuch, 1986, USA)
- Keith Fullerton Whitman - Variations for Oud & Synthesizer 1 (Variations for Oud & Synthesizer, No, 2010, USA)
- Loess - Lull (Burrows, Nonresponse, 2009, USA)
- Nathan Fake - You Are Here (live remix) (You Are Here, Border Community, 2007, England)
- James Holden - Renata (The Inheritors, Border Community, 2013, England)
- Bernard Parmegiani - En Phase/Hors Phase (OHM: The Early Gurus of Electronic Music, Ellipsis Arts…, 2000 (originally 1979), France)
- Luke Lund - CfA2 Great Wall (Optical Range, Terranean Recordings, 2015, Finland) – download the CC album on Bandcamp
- Moderat - Ramadan (Auf Kosten der Gesundheit, BPitch Control, 2003, Germany)
- We Will Fail - Patience (Hand that Heals / Hand that Bites, MonotypeRec., 2016, Poland) – purchase the CC album on Bandcamp