The tracks in this mix are all amazing, but the way they were stringed together is terrible. I could give a number of very valid excuses to explain why the mix was executed so poorly, but I’ll refrain from it and simply give the mix the name it deserves: Shit Mix.
All my excuses to the artists featured.
Enjoy – if you can!
- 00.45 Earthborn Visions - Black Clouds (Gomel 1986) (Gomel, 1986, Naviar Records, 2017, England)
- 03.59 Tim Hecker - In the Fog: II (Ravedeath, 1972, Kranky, 2011, Canada)
- 09:50 Roberto Di Ciaccio - Work 2 (Dome, ephedrina, 2016, Italy)
- 17:35 Tim Hecker - Obsidian Counterpoint (Love Streams, 4AD, 2016, Canada)
- 22:00 Jocelyn Pook - Yellow Fever Psalm (Untold Things, Real World, 2001, England)
- 26:26 Sigur Rós - Andvari (Takk…, EMI / Geffen Records, 2005, Iceland)
- 32:09 sayCeT - 3ème Type (One Day at Home, Electron’y’pop, 2006, France)
- 36:22 Ricardo Tobar - Otte’s Denial (Treillis, Desire Records, 2013, Chile)
- 43:34 King Felix - SPRING01 (Spring EP, Liberation Technologies, 2012, USA)
- 48:18 Bok Bok - Look (Dub) (Southside EP, Night Slugs, 2011, England)
- 51:30 Audision - Gamma Limit (Immer (mix by Michael Mayer, Kompakt, 2002, Germany / Germany)
- 56:00 Efterklang - Filmosonic XL (Springer, Leaf, 2005, Denmark)
- 58:08 Anonymous420 - Stock Music (STARTUP NATION, not on label, 2017, France)