Back to normal after our long series on Netlabel Day, here is a bunch of very diverse tracks I deem to be worth a listen. Nine tracks from eight different places, spanning 35 years.
Enjoy, and have a beautiful day.
- Birdy Nam Nam - Body, Mind, Spirit… (Birdy Nam Nam, Uncivilized World, 2005, France)
- Janne Nummela - Pla(nk)ton (FLOW(ER(ROR), Mahorka, 2018, Finland) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Nikcname - HDD Writings (Music for Elevators vol. 2, Mahorka, 2005, Bulgaria) – CC compilation on Bandcamp
- Warrego Valles - Death Invitation (Location Off, Kamizdat, 2017, Slovenia) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Fenshu - ght (December Traxs, Jamendo, 2005, France) – CC release on Jamendo
- Autechre - Cipater (Chiastic Slide, Warp, 1997, England)
- Xpire - Escape Velocity [mix I] (Perennial Expansion, Cold Fiction Music, 2017, Sweden) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Offthesky - Streamlined for Slipstreams (Original mix) (On Aerial Archetype, Archipel, 2009, USA)
- Midori Takada - Crossing (Through the Looking Glass, RCA, 1983, Japan)