As the Brisbane Gallery of Modern Art is putting on an amazing show about the David Lynch universe, Between Two Worlds, we decided to dedicate this episode to his music, his soundtracks and the importance of sound in his work.
We had the largest crowd so far in the studio, with David, Tim, Dave, Lochlan and Stéphane. Excuse the few hiccups at the beginning of the show!
- Pixies - In Heaven (Lady in the Radiator Song) (Pixies, Imperial Records International, 2005, USA), cover of David Lynch & Alan R. Spelt - In Heaven (Lady in the Radiator Song) (Eraserhead, I.R.S. Records, 1989, USA)
- Angelo Badalamenti commenting the creation of the Twin Peaks Love Theme
- David Lynch - The Pink Room (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, Warner Bros. Records, 1992, USA)
- Julee Cruise - Falling (Floating Into the Night, Warner Bros. Records, 1989, USA)
- David Bowie - I’m Deranged (reprise) (Lost Highway, Nothing Records, 1997, England)
- David Lynch - Get the Stick (Dumbland, 2002, USA)
- Angelo Badalamenti - Drug Deal Blues (Twin Peaks: Season Two Music and More, David Lynch Music Company / Absurda, 2007, USA)
- Ultraísta - Strange Formula (David Lynch remix) (Ultraísta Remixes, Temporary Residence Limited, 2013, UK / USA)