Back this week healthy and all, let’s take a stab at that backlog of great music: we start off with an echo from the last episode, then follow with a couple of revenants from the FMA mix, three tracks from the new incarnation of Dave Keifer, and finish with an FMA shoegaze gem and some Polish indie label collaboration goodness.
Have a lovely one!
- Indian Wells - It’s Where the World Ends (Where the World Ends, Friends of Friends, 2017, Italy) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Room of Wires - Night Ryde (standalone track, not on label, 2018, United Kingdom)
- Trium Circulorum - Vertikal (Risse im Spiegel, Trium Circulorum, 2016, Canada)
- Figment Bean - Marilyn Katz (Ballad, not on label, 2017, USA) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Figment Bean - Sweet Bats in a Box 1 (Ballad, not on label, 2017, USA) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Figment Bean - Muzzer Muzz (Proper Machinery, not on label, 2017, USA) – CC release on Bandcamp
- Happy Prescriptions - Coda (The Enter Sign, not on label, 2008, USA) – CC release on the Free Music Archive
- Mirt / TER - Morphing (Bacchus Where are You?, MonotypeRec., 2017, Poland / Poland) – CC release on Bandcamp