This week’s show was all about minimalism, the supreme irony of which is that the songs were so long that we only managed four whole ones.
- Steve Reich - It’s Gonna Rain, Part I (Early Works, Nonesuch, 1989 (originally 1965), USA)
- Steve Reich - Electronic Counterpoint (Different Trains/Electronic Counterpoint, Nonesuch, 1989, USA)
- Terry Riley - Poppy Nogood and the Phantom Band (A Rainbow in Curved Air, CBS, 1990, USA)
- Dawn of Midi - Algol \& Dysnomia (Dysnomia, Thirsty Ear, 2013, USA)
- The Vision (a.k.a. Robert Hood) - Detroit: One Circle (Spectral Nomad, Metroplex, 1996, USA)